1. Objective Let’s see the advantages and disadvantages of MongoDB. It is a non-relational database. Hence, it is good to compare with RDBMS and see where it meets our expectations. Our aim in advantages of MongoDB tutorial is to see some of the main MongoDB benefits and limitations of MongoDB. So, let’s study Advantages of … Continue reading Advantages and Disadvantages of MongoDB
Month: April 2019
As companies look to fully embrace agility as a way of working and doing business, integrated planning is emerging as an ideal way forward. Integrated planning unleashes the power of enterprise performance management across your company to support business and organizational agility. That’s right. Some thought this approach was only for the finance organization. But … Continue reading Modern enterprise performance management for the agile business
1. Best Big Data Analytics Tools We will learn about Best Data Analytic Tools. Also, will study these Data Analysis Tools: Tableau Public, OpenRefine, KNIME, RapidMiner, Google Fusion Tables, NodeXL, Wolfram Alpha, Google Search Operators, Solver, Dataiku DSS with their uses, limitations, and description. 2. List of Big Data Analytics Tools Data Analytics is the … Continue reading 10 Best Big Data Analytics Tools for 2019 – With Uses & Limitations
1. MongoDB MongoDB is a numerous nonrelational database technology from the mid-2000s use in big data applications. This MongoDB is specially designed for the beginners, who are new to the IT industry and want to be a part of it. Here, we will study what is MongoDB with NoSQL Database and it’s an introduction to … Continue reading What is MongoDB?
1. Objective There are many features Like Unified Data Access, High Compatibility and many more. We will focus on each feature in detail. But, before learning features of Spark SQL, we will also study brief introduction to Spark SQL. 2. Introduction to Spark SQL In Apache Spark, Spark SQL is a module for working with … Continue reading Spark SQL Features
1. Objective Through this Spark Streaming Blog, you will learn basics of Apache Spark Streaming, what is the need of streaming in Apache Spark, Streaming in Spark architecture, how streaming works in Spark. You will also understand what are the Spark streaming sources and various Streaming Operations in Spark, Advantages of Apache Spark Streaming over … Continue reading Spark Streaming
1. Objective While Apache Hive and Spark SQL perform the same action, retrieving data, each does the task in a different way. However, Hive is planned as an interface or convenience for querying data stored in HDFS. Though, MySQL is planned for online operations requiring many reads and writes. So we will discuss Apache Hive … Continue reading Apache Hive vs Spark SQL: Feature wise comparison